The previous event in this congress series, MHMT'22, was held Virtually on April 07- 09 2022. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Yunus Tansu Aksoy for the paper entitled: “Spreading Dynamics of Al2O3-Water Nanofluid Droplets Impacting On a Smooth Flat Surface”
- Chang Zhao for the paper entitled: “Experiment and Molecular Dynamics Analysis on Enhanced Evaporation of Silver Nanofluids under Light Irradiation“
- Mohammad Hamdan for the paper entitled: “Effect of Air Flow Direction on Forced Convection Over a Single Fin“
- Kaissar de Oliveira Nabbout for the paper entitled: “Interaction of Cooling Lubricant Droplets with Hot Metal Surfaces“
- Vishesh Aggarwal for the paper entitled: “Electro-Dip Simulation of a Car BIW using Volume-of-Fluid Model with Hybrid Time Advancement Scheme“
- Bruna I. Bittelbrunn for the paper entitled: “Numerical Simulations of Microchannels with Functionalized Surfaces for Fluid Treatment with COVID-19“
- Mohamed Elshimy for the paper entitled: “Numerical Studies of Hydrogen and LPG Turbulent Premixed Flames“
- Pedro Bianchi Neto for the paper entitled: “Modeling the Carbon Black Production in Enclosed FSP Reactor“
- Guido Saccone for the paper entitled: “Kinetic Analysis and CFD Modelling of Hydrogen-Air Combustion Applied to Scramjet Vehicles“
- Alexis Andre for the paper entitled: “Evaluation of A Soot Modeling Strategy Including Sectional PAH Model and Lagrangian Soot Tracking “
MHMT'22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT'22) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.