The previous event in this congress series, MHMT'22, was held Virtually on April 07- 09 2022. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Yunus Tansu Aksoy for the paper entitled: “Spreading Dynamics of Al2O3-Water Nanofluid Droplets Impacting On a Smooth Flat Surface”
- Chang Zhao for the paper entitled: “Experiment and Molecular Dynamics Analysis on Enhanced Evaporation of Silver Nanofluids under Light Irradiation“
- Mohammad Hamdan for the paper entitled: “Effect of Air Flow Direction on Forced Convection Over a Single Fin“
- Kaissar de Oliveira Nabbout for the paper entitled: “Interaction of Cooling Lubricant Droplets with Hot Metal Surfaces“
- Vishesh Aggarwal for the paper entitled: “Electro-Dip Simulation of a Car BIW using Volume-of-Fluid Model with Hybrid Time Advancement Scheme“
- Bruna I. Bittelbrunn for the paper entitled: “Numerical Simulations of Microchannels with Functionalized Surfaces for Fluid Treatment with COVID-19“
- Mohamed Elshimy for the paper entitled: “Numerical Studies of Hydrogen and LPG Turbulent Premixed Flames“
- Pedro Bianchi Neto for the paper entitled: “Modeling the Carbon Black Production in Enclosed FSP Reactor“
- Guido Saccone for the paper entitled: “Kinetic Analysis and CFD Modelling of Hydrogen-Air Combustion Applied to Scramjet Vehicles“
- Alexis Andre for the paper entitled: “Evaluation of A Soot Modeling Strategy Including Sectional PAH Model and Lagrangian Soot Tracking “
MHMT'22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT'22) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.
To view the website for the previous event in this congress series, please visit: www.lisbon2022.mhmtcongress.com.
The Conference Program for the MHMT'22 Congress is available in the link below.